Inside Sales Representative
Unique opportunity working with one of Houston’s best design firm. You must have experience selling services to small business owners, investors, and homeowners. You must be effective at building relationships to sell our services and establish long-term relationships to provide business on an ongoing basis even after the project is sold.
Why would you want to work with us? It is a fun, friendly environment with opportunities to grow and learn.
As our elite salesperson, some leads may be provided to you via our aggressive marking and online campaigns. It will be your responsibility to convert these leads to appointments and clients. In addition, you will be expected to bring new business either via direct prospecting or working with our previous and current clients.
The expectation is that this position will grow, as you increase sales for the organization there will be opportunities for you to be a sales leader. The opportunity exists for you to grow and build a sales organization and eventually be part of the executive leadership.
We are a local design and permit expediting company here in the Heights. We are looking for an Inside Sales Representative to work in our office and remotely as needed to mainly develop, identify and secure direct sales opportunities.
- We are looking for an experienced TOP PRODUCER.
- This is an inside sales position.
- An average person will earn $40,000, if you are a STAR you can earn $80,000+.
- We are in the professional services industry. Work for a well established and professional organization with a proven track record. This is not a high pressure sales position.
- No prospecting. All appointments are set for you. You have a support staff. Your job is to meet with the client, educate them on the benefits of our service, and sign them up.
- Must have great people skills.
- Short sales cycle.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- We have time-tested and proven leads and marketing systems for you to plug into.
- If you are coachable you WILL be Highly Successful working with us.
- Must be motivated, professional, and able to work well with a team.
- Fluent in Spanish
- We offer full training with a personal coach, incentives, health benefits, vacation days.
- Required Education: Some College